[alt-photo] Re: Putting a face to a name

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 21 14:19:32 GMT 2012

Hi John!

Thanks for sharing this nice wet plate photograph!!
As one of the happy members of the European Traveling Portfolio (for several years now), I always enjoy seeing the faces of these “alternative” people whith whom I love so much sharing samples of “real prints”, not virtual ones!
And special congratulations to Hellena Cleary who coordinates with much efficiency the gathering and circulation of the ETP!

Alternative cheers from France,
Jean

Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
10 rue des Trouillets