[alt-photo] Re: Dichromated Gelatin Formula

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:42:34 GMT 2012

Great questions Gordon!

Also, during the time Woodbury was making these, variations of the process were devised that eliminates the need for the lead plate and the extreme pressure needed to make them. To my knowledge the products of these methods are indistinguishable from lead plate Woodburytypes.

Francesco

Sent from my iPhone