[alt-photo] Re: 3 color gum and PDN calibration?

Mary gneissgirl at spamcop.net
Wed Sep 26 20:53:02 GMT 2012

Hi Johnny,

I use the same pigments for 3-color gum and found that Ni Azo Yellow
requires the least exposure of any of the others. Try an exposure time
shorter than your 5 min 40 sec. time, rather than longer. My exposures
are in the 6 min range, obviously with a different setup, but perhaps
you are over-exposing already, and that's why you don't see much
difference between that and 11 min.
Hope this helps.

Mary