[alt-photo] Re: 3 color gum and PDN calibration?

Henry Rattle henry.rattle at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 27 08:11:41 GMT 2012

Just in case it's relevant here, I found it impossible to judge the yellow
under fluorescent light of any kind. There are quite a lot of missing
wavelengths in the yellow region of fluorescent tubes/energy-saving bulbs,
so you don't get a true impression.

For the record, I use W&N Permanent Rose (PV19), Winsor Blue (Green
tint)(PB15), and Winsor Yellow (PY154) and find that yellow requires about
one-and-a-half times the exposure (12 min against 7 min) of the other two.

Best wishes to you all,

Henry