[Alt-photo] Re: LightBox Photographic/Katharine Thayer exhibit

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:32:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Over the last few weeks, several of you wrote to me off-list about this exhibit in honor of Katharine, as well as the call for gum prints, and I just realized that the deadline is coming up-- the 13th-- so I wanted to remind all of you who do gum prints (including gum-overs) and-- of course-- anyone who feels Katharine helped them in any way-- to definitely send in your work.  So many beautiful gum prints in Chris's book, too-- would love to see those in person.

I've been working with Michael, at Lightbox, and Katharine's family on pulling together a lot of Katharine's prints-- so I think it will be exciting to see those in 'real life,' too.

So, anyway-- here's the info again.  I'll be out there for the opening, as will Katharine's daughter and son.  If any of you live out that way, do come by the opening and introduce yourself.

Hope to see you (and your prints) there!    And if you have any questions, just post them-- or email me off-list if you'd rather.

-Diana