[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Apr 16 08:54:06 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info, I'm very interested and will try to find a local
source. Importing chemicals is a PIA here in Turkey - especially those
with a fancy name like this one! ;)

Who's your local source in the Netherlands? I have friends there,
maybe they can bring me some when they're going to visit Turkey...

Stain is non-important to me; I'm not planning to use it for casein
and alike, I just want to make pre-sensitized carbon tissue for
transfer - I REALLY detest the long wait after sensitizing!!!

Regards,
Loris.