[Alt-photo] Re: wrinkles

Harlan Chapman hchapman at coastside.net
Sun Aug 11 13:41:16 UTC 2013

Hello Christina,
I have had this happen using Pictorico Premium OHP as well. A stack of
negatives on Pictorico was interleaved with Light Impressions tissue before
storage. They all became unprintable with the same subtle wavy lines you
describe.
I've found that drying the freshly printed digineg face up on a print
drying screen for several days before storing, and then storing stacked
directly with other diginegs or in plastic sleeves, seems to help if you
want to keep the digneg.
-Harlan