[Alt-photo] Re: try one

andy schmitt aschmitt at aandy.org
Sun Aug 11 14:46:45 UTC 2013

Hey Matti
Wonderful idea... I had one somewhat similar a while ago, but of course,
notebooked it & there it sits.
I know you are looking to use it as a plate but it looks like a good start
to a dimensional Cu print...
Thanks a bunch for sharing this.

Regards

Andy Schmitt

Head of The New & Improved Photography Dept,
 Peters Valley School of Craft
http://www.petersvalley.org/html/Photography.cfm