[Alt-photo] OFF TOPIC: Betterscan Epson V Series Dual MF film holder + ANR Insert

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Aug 12 07:40:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Not exactly the right place to ask but is there anyone using Betterscan
Epson V Series Dual MF film holder + ANR Insert products? (I think there
were a couple of users of this product here...)

I just purchased an Epson V700 scanner (my 9 years old Epson 2400 died last
week) and I'm not completely happy with its standard MF film holder; gives
a hard time with curled MF film. (Probably since I use a tanning developer,
I experience more film curling than I would like to have...)

1. Is Betterscan / Doug Fisher still active?
2. Do you recommend the products mentioned above?

Thanks in advance,
Loris.

P.S. You may choose to reply in private if you think the subject is far too
much OFF TOPIC.