[Alt-photo] Re: wrinkles

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:19:37 UTC 2013

I don't think this convo has ever come up on the list before and now I find that multiples have experienced it! I always dry face up for an hour and then put in plastic sleeves so I will continue, but as far as workshops go when you're printing out tricolor negs for all students, that's a lot of counter space.

The thing I don't understand is yes, the negative may dry differentially, but why permanently, because it would seem once the negative is bone dry after that it should all fall into place. But it doesn't.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com