[Alt-photo] Re: OFF TOPIC: Betterscan Epson V Series Dual MF filmholder + ANR Insert

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 13 08:21:08 UTC 2013

Hi Loris,

Yes, Doug Fisher is still very active. There is a very interesting Yahoo
Group named "Epson scanners" completely dedicated to all sorts of issues,
questions about the Epson scanners and I read Doug's last post on that list
on July 27th.
By the way, in this group scanning negatives has been often discussed and it
happened that Betterscanning solutions were mentioned.

I quote here one post about it :

> For top-notch filmholders, get one of Doug's at
> http://www.BetterScanning.com/ You won't be disappointed. I had one
> for my 4870, and currently use one for my V700, and scans from each using
> the holders rival the best done anywhere.
>
> eric perkins

Hope it helps,
Alternative cheers from France,
Jean