[Alt-photo] Re: OFF TOPIC: Betterscan Epson V Series Dual MF filmholder + ANR Insert

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Aug 14 15:11:07 UTC 2013

Probably it was a bad day for both of us / an isolated incident, never
mind...

I just bought two of these for TRY 70 / USD 36 (incl. shipment):
http://shop.lomography.com/us/digitaliza-120-scanning-mask. (A special low
price for Turkish billing / shipment addresses - I think prices are a
little higher for other places...) They aren't built as well as Doug's
products and not as functional (no variable height - I'll have to raise the
holders by putting shims under them...) for sure, but they look practical
enough and they definitely address my actual problem with Epson holders.

Regards,
Loris.