[Alt-photo] Re: Clearing of Revere paper

Christian Nze christnze at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:21:05 UTC 2013

I used also , and I find that It get almost cleared after  a hot developper
bath( 50°C)
So whe I use cold dev ( ambient temp) I do an hot first clearing bath  with
citric acid and thant's perfect. I think warmer will work better than more
acid . as I give a try to HCL with no better succes than  Warmer