[Alt-photo] Re: new member and a question

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Dec 14 16:26:35 UTC 2013

Welcome Bob,

​​
​I only know one Masa paper (could be minute differences between batches,
I've used three different batches up to date...) and the package states 86
gsm. In various websites I see weight figures such as 70 gsm, 77 gsm and
43lb (not sure how that translates; if it's the weight for 500 imperial
size - 22x30" - sheets, that would be equivalent to ~ 92 gsm...)  I think
you'll be fine with the heaviest you can find. 70 gsm is significantly
thinner than the 86 gsm I have on hands!!!

You can use both sides. Naturally, the smooth side will give better image
definition...

Regards,
Loris.

2013/12/13 Bob Cornelis <bob at colorfolio.com>

> ​...

I've been using cot320 so far for my palladium prints and like it a lot but