[alt-photo] Palladium on Vellum Exhibition

Tim McCoy tim at timothymccoyphoto.com
Mon Feb 4 10:14:18 GMT 2013

Dear List Members,

I am pleased to announce the opening of Sanctuary, an exhibition of 39
of my 16x20 palladium on translucent vellum prints, at The Gallery at
Penn College, Williamsport, PA, Feb. 7-March, 7, 2013. The opening
reception is Feb. 7, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a Gallery talk at
5:30 p.m.

The Gallery is located at the Madigan Library, One College Ave.,
Williamsport, PA. The hours are Tues. & Thurs., 2 - 7 p.m.; Wed. &
Fri. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sun. 1 - 4 p.m. Admission is free. Contact: gallery at pct.edu
  ph. 570-320-2445.

I invite anyone in the area to come see it, but otherwise the images
can be viewed at www.TimothyMcCoyPhoto.com. Just as a bit more self-
promotion, 4 of the images are in the collection of the Museum of Fine
Arts, Houston.

Tim McCoy