[alt-photo] Re: Palladium on Vellum Exhibition

Roger Kockaerts atelier.ph7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:51:49 GMT 2013

Flattening

In case your print may be trimmed (about 1cm all around).

You need a piece of glass somewhat larger than your print and a roll of
gummed tape (kraft type).

Fix your print on the glass with the humidified tape along the four edges.

Remove excess humidity with kitchen paper.

Dry in a cool not too dry environment during a night.

Cut along the edges. Your print will stay flattened  if not re humidified.
Warmest greetings,
Roger

Roger Kockaerts
atelier pH7