[alt-photo] Re: Archive of Katherine Thayer's website?

Clarence Rhymer crhymer at northwestel.net
Thu Feb 7 18:56:19 GMT 2013

Hello Alex,

Her web-site is here:

http://katharinethayer.com/index.html

I think it has the images.  I believer her site used to be at
"pacifier.com" or some such, so I don't  know who is maintaining this
site.  I found her old site on Wayback last year or so.

By the way, has anyone got a copy of an obituary for her.  I didn't know
her, but was shocked when she died and I realized that I knew almost
nothing about her.  There was a link to her daughter's "IIRC" email
address around the time of her memorial service, but I didn't make
contact, because I had had no connection with Katherine, other than
reading her posts.

If anyone has any info, I would be interested, as she contributed a lot
to the list.

Cheers,
Clarence