[alt-photo] Re: van dyke brown and strathmore

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:05:56 GMT 2013

It does handle nicely w/less chance of crinking/damage but like you say I
don't think it was meant for a wet process.  I use Strathmore single ply
plate finish for albumen but haven't tried using it much w/other processes
in recent history to add much there.  It worked pretty well for albumen
when I printed last year...or was it the year before.  I'm over 7 months
w/o a darkroom presently so I'm a little behind!

http://ericnelsonphoto.tumblr.com/