[alt-photo] Re: Paper issues

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Feb 9 16:56:36 GMT 2013

DEAR DIANA,
	Great Scott, Holmes!  Using grant money I purchased around 200
sheets of COT 320 (11X14) about 2 years ago.  How "recently" did you order
the COT 320 that looks grainy?  I bought some 20X24 within the last year and
it prints fine.
	Also, from where did you buy it?  The US Bergger office?  The one in
Paris?
		CHEERS!
			BOB