[alt-photo] Re: Mailman was awesome today

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Feb 9 18:46:57 GMT 2013

DEAR CHRIS,
	I say this under correction because it is around 40 years since RIT
but, I believe, rigorously (or is that rigor mortis? LOL!!!) speaking a
density wedge has a continuous (I believe linear) sloping increase in
density where as a step tablet has...well...steps.  Then again, a "step
wedge" might well be a wedge that is not linear but...well...stepped.
	You know the old adage...if you have communicated accurately, it
really doesn't matter.
			CHEERS!
				BOB