[alt-photo] Re: Mailman was awesome today

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 21:11:29 GMT 2013

How about Step Wedgie. Or is that when your underwear wedges every step you take?

My book arrived yesterday!  Thanks Chris! What an accomplishment!  This will be a great new standard for gum printing!  Well done!

Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com