[alt-photo] Re: platinum

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:43:51 GMT 2013

So glad you said this, Gordon, because I was wondering about Stonehenge in that it was terrible for argyrotype, not that I should extrapolate that it would be terrible for pt/pd. But I didn't buy the sheets of the stuff but cut pieces in a package, and wondered if that was the issue, because usually it is said to be a good all around alt paper.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com