[alt-photo] Re: Paper issues

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:00:39 GMT 2013

Last December, Daniel Smith had a crazy cheap price on Magnani Acquerello
Bright White Watercolor Paper, 140lb, 22" x 30" at 49 cents. I bought 25
sheets to try out and it is better than OK for cyanotype and Vandyke Brown
in regards to absorbing chemistry and time to coat. Just a little grainy on
some cyanotypes last week but no strange highlights getting lighter upon
drying.

They are now selling it for 3.00 a sheet but it might be worth an
experiment for some you struggling with paper changes.

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com