[alt-photo] Re: platinum

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 16 00:18:20 GMT 2013

Loris,

I remember you saying you liked Hcl better than oxalic acid because it left the paper smoother or less grainy feeling...?

Hmmm, I've never used it but am interested in trying. So, btw 25-40 ml per liter is the range I'm seeing here, assuming I get the dilution sold at a pool supply store here in the US.

How much washing needs to be done after the soak?

Paul