[alt-photo] oxalic acid for treating paper

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 16:01:13 GMT 2013

Hey Kerik,

I'm sure you, or someone else, has posted this before-- but can you mention again your recipe for this?  I've tried using oxalic acid in the past, and my paper just gets all streaky.  Clearly, I'm doing something wrong, but I've never been able to get that to work for me.  So can you detail your method here, once more?  Thanks.

Diana