[alt-photo] Re: COT320

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 19:57:58 GMT 2013

Hi Mark,

Yes-- maybe I'll do all that (well, the part about sending it someone else to see if they have the same issue-- seems to be the easy way out).  The reason I never thought it was the negative, though, is because I did re-do the  negative when I first got that grainy result.  This was a digital negative.  I also tried it with the original (4x5) negative, because I knew that it was pretty close to perfect (yeah-- I just said that) for pt/pd printing.  Same grainy result, though.  Also-- none of the other papers, including the older COT320 gave offered up grain.  So . . .

But I will try humidifying that particular paper and will report back.

Thanks, Mark.

Diana