[alt-photo] Re: taking a scalpel to little pt/pd spots

Roger Kockaerts atelier.ph7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:17:48 GMT 2013

Dear Diana,
There is absolutely no problem using a scalpel to remove those tiny black
spots. All you have tot do is to touch the paper very lightly with the
point of your scalpel and there is much chance that you will not even have
to spot afterwards. I recommend that you use magnification to do so.
Best of luck.
Warm greetings from Brussels
Roger