[alt-photo] Re: taking a scalpel to pt/pd spots

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 16:56:02 GMT 2013

Sure Diana, I have done it that way for all the years I have been printing.
The question is what to use to spot with. I prefer, high quality water color
pigments. I mix to get the right color. Depending on paper type, it has
worked great for about 99% of the work I do.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301