[alt-photo] Re: Alt-process group

clay harmon's personal website email account clay at clayharmon.com
Thu Feb 28 12:45:32 GMT 2013

Robin,

I think something like this once in a while is a great way to ignite some new thinking about process and subject matter. The event that Penland hosted a year ago (albeit without the 'alt-photo' label on it) was rewarding to me because of the cross-fertilization that occurs when you see how other creative people conceive and execute their projects.

I'll get working on some ideas for making this happen.

And that is great news about the class. I'm headed up there sometime in the next few weeks to meet Sean and make sure we have all the equipment needed to make the plates.

-Clay