[alt-photo] Re: Alt-process group

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:13:01 GMT 2013

Count me in. Asheville has been a town I've wanted to spend some time
getting to know and never made it happen. The secret pleasure of living in
Dayton is that it is 6 hours (or less) away from a lot of good cities and
towns. Was that just an underhanded criticism of Dayton?

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com