[alt-photo] Re: home-brew pin registration

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:13:53 GMT 2013

Awesome

I currently have just been visually lining them up, which has worked well but sometimes takes several tries, so I've been trying to think of a way (but really haven't put a lot of thought into it) on how I could make my own.  I even found a small office hole punch I was going to use and build my registration tool to mimic.  This helps out quite a bit.

Do you have any pics of you actually using it?  Or a video?