[alt-photo] Re: book release

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:00:59 GMT 2013

Thanks, Jean,
Please do go through one of the resellers like alternativephotography.com. When I get the shipping prices figured out Malin will announce on her website, but I have to see if the book fits in a flat rate padded envelope before I can make the final judgment and I can't do that until it comes off the press end of January. It is .75" thick. The EPW is only .53 and fit.
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com