[alt-photo] Re: book release

Darryl Baird darryl at darrylbaird.com
Sat Jan 12 23:15:53 GMT 2013

I'm also chiming in here to express my congratulations and how wonderful it has been to meet, share, and learn so much from everyone.  Chris' book begins to feel like a sort of family album and I can't wait to see it in the "flesh." Congratulations ... job well done.
~Darryl

Sent from T-Mobile G2 with Google