[alt-photo] Re: Preshrinking paper for gum?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 18:12:05 GMT 2013

Hey Denny,

I don't shrink paper anymore--- with the paper I now use-- but back when I did (and I never did real tests on it like you)-- I realized, at some point, that the temperature of the water didn't really seem to matter much.   And really hot water seemed to offer bad results-- bad things happened with really hot water.   Also, no matter how much I left it in water-- registration was still never perfect-- so it almost seemed pointless.  And then I discovered the perfect paper that required no pre-shrinking (up to a certain size), and no sizing-- so I put it all out of my head after that. ;)

Diana