[alt-photo] Re: Preshrinking paper for gum?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 18:29:06 GMT 2013

Yeah-- in fact, the paper I now use offers much better registration (with no pre-shrinking) than the papers I would painstakingly pre-shrink.  Go figure.

 (Sorry, Frannie- I've mentioned the paper many times before, and I always get the sense people think there's something seriously wrong with that method of cutting out steps-- way too easy if you don't have to pre-shrink and size-- so I never mention it anymore)-- but just for you-- I will.  It's  Fabriano soft-press.  The nearly-perfect paper (for gum printing) in my opinion. :)