[alt-photo] Re: Preshrinking paper for gum?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 18 13:28:06 GMT 2013

Hey Paul,

I always think the Rives has a linen look-- not texture-- but you can see linen pattern on it, which I like a lot.  But-- yeah-- I guess that soft press could be described that way.  It just seems like a light texture to me, but flat-- not raised so much, like the cold press or rough.  It's been great, though, and has greatly simplified my life.  Thanks again.

Diana