[alt-photo] Re: book release

Malin Fabbri alternativephotography at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:31:38 GMT 2013

Jacques, you don't have to wait until February, the book is available for
pre-orders here now:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/alt-proc/gum-printing-and-other-amazing-contact-printing-processes
Though, you will have to wait for the actual book until February! :-)
All the best,
Malin

--
*´¨)