[Alt-photo] Thailand Chemical Suppliers

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:18:42 UTC 2013

I've been pursuing chemical suppliers here over the past year through as
many sources as I can think of, from a brother-in-law who is a senior
deputy managing director for a large chemical import company, to Thai B&W
forums where I can't read a lick.  FYI Google Translate just makes a mess
of Thai translations.  I'd hoped the alt-list here might have some leads,
but Thailand doesn't seem represented here. Thank you to those who've tried!

So, for a record to help anyone in a similar boat now or in the future,
here are the Thailand chemical suppliers I've been directed to, although
I've not talked to them directly or priced out any compounds yet.
I've been lucky in that I've been warmly welcomed to the
http://www.bwthai.org forum with several helpful suggestions.  I hope my
contact with these companies will prove fruitful!

*http://mavidon.com/index.php/distributors?cid=TH*<http://mavidon.com/index.php/distributors?cid=TH>

*Teo Hong Silom Co., Ltd.*
Nuvadee at teohong.com[ Send Email ]
Bangna Tower-B, 17th Floor 2/3 Moo 14 Bangna-Trad K.M.6.5 Bangkaew
Thailand,,10540
Phone:66-0-2312-004569
Products:
Collodion Remover
Collodion USP

*Civic Corporation Limited*
chaiwat.civic at gmail.com[ Send Email ]
1792 Rama 4 Road Khet Klongtoey
Thailand,,10110
Phone:66-2249-3583
Products:
LemonPrep(tm)
Collodion USP
Collodion A10

*รวมเคมี1986* (Ruam_Che_Me 1986) http://www.ucs1986.com/about%20us.htm
0-2224-1822-4 ,0-2224-1803-4 Fax 0-2224 -6501

*หจก.ชัยสุวัลย์ไฮโป *(chai_su_wan_hy_po) intersection between charoen_krung
Rd. and Silom Rd.
1338 ถนนเจริญกรุง, ใกล้หัวถนนสีลม, กทม
Tel : 234-7886, 235-1189

Tossing in a few keywords here to help in future Googles.
Thailand alt photo, Thailand chemical suppliers, Thailand
chemicals, Thailand analog, Thailand B&W

--
Eric Nelson Photography
086 343 1612