[Alt-photo] Re: Gum coating video

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun Jul 7 10:15:28 UTC 2013

Hi Marek,

Just had time to watch the video (we're in the middle of switching to SAP
ERP and it has been one week since we're in the production system - a real
nightmare!!!), thank you very much; it was really helpful to me: I noticed
that the viscosity of your gum solution is much lower than what I use, mine
is considerably thicker than yours.  Will try with more dilute coating
solutions, the foam roller haven't worked for me in the past...  (Probably
because of thicker coating solution + I couldn't manage to find the similar
- dense - kind foam roller you seem to be using.)

Regards,
Loris.