[Alt-photo] Kallitype stain

Tyler Boley tboley at tylerboley.com
Tue Jul 9 17:47:04 UTC 2013

I posted this at DPUG.org, but I figured the more answers the better...

I see this is an issue here, but mine is not with ongoing work and
processing I can alter to solve. I got out a kallitype I made in 1985.
It's been out of the light all these years. I'm seeing the yellow stain
where the emulsion was brushed on, but neg masked off for white edge, so
easy to see. I take it this is a clearing problem, either iron or
silver? My question is, can I treat it in anything now to clear the stain?
Thank you,
Tyler