[Alt-photo] Re: Food Grade Chemicals

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:34:53 UTC 2013

I'd agree on testing first, although in some cases, when making HCA for
example, it's kind of hard to test except to make sure that it does indeed
clear platinum/palladium prints. But there are residual silver tests for
silver gelatin papers which could be employed to make sure it's been
cleared of hypo.  I've never had a positive test fortunately. :)