[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:54:03 UTC 2013

Stella,

This is the link to the folder with my recent gums and video

https://plus.google.com/photos/105732508998271877151/albums/5882305049320410433

this is the video link

https://plus.google.com/photos/105732508998271877151/albums/5882305049320410433/5892374828251913010?pid=5892374828251913010&oid=105732508998271877151

hope you get them to work
I tested them both. You might need to copy and paste the address into your browser

Marek