[Alt-photo] Re: Beta of Squeeze released

George L Smyth glsmyth at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 00:08:25 UTC 2013

How do you turn the music off?

george

--------------------------------------
Bromoil: http://GeorgeSmyth.com
Blog: http://GLSmyth.wordpress.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Un Globe Trotteur <unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com>
To: alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:43 PM
Subject: [Alt-photo]  Beta of Squeeze released

After months of programming, I am releasing version 4.5 of squeeze, the
automated alternative process curves creator.
The new version has a new interface, collapsible panels, ability to print
CMY layers and add/move/resize registration marks.
The editor has 3 built-in filters.
You can either use a scanner or a densitometer.
You can find the program under the download section on my web site.
http://www.PierreOlivierTavernier.com

Sincerely,
PO