[Alt-photo] Re: A DEFINITIVE ANSWER?

clay harmon's personal website email account clay at clayharmon.com
Fri Jul 19 12:47:34 UTC 2013

If the print is primarily palladium, just leaving it for 15-60 minutes in a tray of hypo-clear can bleach the print. I have seen this first hand after accidentally forgetting to move a print in the last clearing bath to my rinse tray. I'm not sure how controllable this is, but I have talked to others who have seen this effect.

Clay

Sent using 100% all-natural biodynamic electrons