[Alt-photo] Re: DAS from China

Jorj Bauer jorj at jorj.org
Sat Jun 1 17:00:39 UTC 2013

> Are you making carbon prints on fiber paper with the DAS? If so, are you able to eliminate the yellow stain that has described as characteristic of DAS?

I'm hoping to have my first prints on actual paper today (Rives BFK); sheets are drying after sensitizing at the moment. But I'm doing multi-layer color which means double-transfer, which should avoid the problem (by not trapping the DAS on the fiber, washing it away at separation from the temporary support).

But that's all theoretical at the moment. Ask me again on Monday. :)

-- Jorj