[Alt-photo] Re: Important rebates (50%) on prices of Fabriano Artistico in France and Germany

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jun 10 10:49:00 UTC 2013

This is a really nice price Jean; it's about what I was paying (here in
Turkey) three years ago. Paper prices got very high in the recent years!
For instance, current best price (in Istanbul) for a single 300gsm 56x76cm
(22x30") sheet is ~ EUR 4.50 (18% VAT included), and most stores are
selling it for EUR 7.00!!! (Kind of theft to me...)

Regards,
Loris.