[Alt-photo] Re: Important rebates (50%) on prices of Fabriano Artistico in France and Germany

Bert Kuijer gemeentehuis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:24:00 UTC 2013

Hi Jean,
Supplier Gerstaecker is available in several countries:
- Germany: http://www.gerstaecker.de
- Switzerland: http://www.gerstaecker.ch
- Austria: http://www.gerstaecker.at
- The Netherlands: http://www.gerstaecker.nl

You can switch between sites by choosing the correct flag in top of the
right corner to choose the correct country. May save you some extra
shipping costs if you are in/near one of these countries.

They all seem to have 33% discount until July 1st, 2013 on:
- Fabriano Artisico - extra white
- Fabriano Artistico - traditional white
- Fabriano Disegno 5,
and a lot of other Fabriano papers ;-)

"Have fun and catch that light beam!"
Bert from Holland