[Alt-photo] Re: Epson printing tip

Don donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:39:07 UTC 2013

Wish Don asked me before throwing his Ultrafine in the trash - Ultrafine
alone makes nice gums. Love the clear base. All you need is to back the
non-dry negative with very thin piece of Duralar and it would work great.
That is, if your Epson behaves as it should - mine just died. Or at least
the PK print head seems to have just died - completely clogged with a 7/10
full cartridge.

At the time that I was using this product I was printing with a 1280 and
2200, both produced beaucoup pizza wheel trackswhich made black dots on the
prints. Couple that problem with the poor ink drying and the act of
thrashing the Ultrafine was cathartic. - "Out ye devils!" Besides it wasn't
that much of the product. :)

Hard to believe but that was almost 10 tears ago:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum128/9740-ultrafine-clear-film.html

Perhaps this product might be worth trying:

http://www.ultrafineonline.com/dyscprinfi.html

Don