[Alt-photo] Re: Epson printing tip

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 21 22:28:55 UTC 2013

The Ultra Fine from Photographers Warehouse? Would work with inks like Cones
Piezotones, the older inks that have been discontinued. However, I have been
able to get a reasonable print on it with my 7800 that is tinted like a
sepia print. I am not however using these for negs. Demo enlargements for a
customer to hang in a show, these were only testing an idea.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301