[Alt-photo] Re: Epson printing tip

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 15:14:29 UTC 2013

Then you should have no issues selecting and controlling the ink. What process are you planning to use them for?

I just noticed the word NEW next to the transparency. That always worries me. My box is perhaps 2-3 years old. It was a large size 11x17 and it just sat there until I started this series of gum prints inspired by Chia's method. They are all 11x14 and I am working on another set of 4 prints. Hopefully the transparency changes for the better. Keep us posted as my box of 100 is getting used up pretty fast.
Off to coat the yellow layer
Marek